In many EFLM countries there is a need to acquire additional knowledge and skills in different fields of Laboratory Medicine; this can happen during the period of specialisation or even, more generally, during the professional life of a Specialist in Laboratory Medicine.
These skills may be obtained in other laboratories in the country or abroad.
The aim of this project is:
- to create a database of medical laboratories, which are ready to offer additional practical education and training for skills in practice and research science in a different field of Laboratory Medicine.
- to create links between the medical laboratories and European Specialists in Laboratory Medicine searching for training so that Specialists can:
- achieve higher level of experience on different field of laboratory diagnostics;
- share the knowledge and experience among practice in different lab-institution;
- expand contacts between experts;
- get the opportunity to be part of a team research and writing scientific papers;
- get the opportunity to find new potential co-workers.